Catching up from January and February...

Shaun got a new game...he neglected to dispose of the packing peanuts promptly...

You looking at me???

One night the kids were struggling to settle down, when it was finally quiet we went down to check on them...here's Nolan, not to bad just a pillow on his head...

and then here is Hannah...

The to be politically correct Friendship Day cards Nolan received. The note we got home said something like "in keeping with Montessori philosophy please home make cards for all the kids in the class" I think this is a good idea but you can appreciate if you've ever sat down with a 5 year old to hand write cards why I was very glad that there are only 10 kids in his class! He actually was really cute about the ones he did and drew everybody a picture of something they liked.
Hannah and I were practicing some babywearing wrap ties and she is demonstrating the hands free convenience by helping herself to a pickle...
Taking her baby for a drive. We need to discuss the importance of rear facing your infant.

We enjoyed a visit from Zoie and her parents. Zoie thought the dog dish was pretty much cooler than any toy around...
You can see Lexi in the background, she was beyond perplexed by this little invader!

The one snowman Shaun and Nolan made this year. His head was off by morning.

Funny faces!

One day while Shaun and I were working in the basement the kids got lunch, they called it a picnic. They set the table got out oranges and cold hotdogs--needless to say they were extremely proud of themselves. We did supplement the meal a little bit!! And Hannah apparently opted not to get dressed that day.

Comments

Neisha said…
just wait until they just go ahead and eat without waiting for you :)
Burchibunch said…
I don't know where to start here?! Those packing peanuts would make me cry! How far was the trail? I'm going to go with No-thank-you on the homemade cards! Way cuter homemade but my goodness I wont tell you how long it took for me to get #2 to write her name on them! She only had to write hers and not the other persons. And that took just.about.forver!
shaunandhelen said…
lol Lana- The trail wasn't to far...just from the door and behind the couch to the front..and I didn't really care that I filled up my vaccuum cleaner bag I just sucked them up! About cards--yes I was glad that his teacher sent the notice out in Jan. so we had lots of time to work on the cards.
Anita said…
The fun and cute factor are off the charts here!
Jen said…
Too cute! How in the WORLD did you get Hannah out of her house that night without waking her, though? haha! :)
Helen said…
Jen- The cool thing about kids that age is when they sleep they sleep...she never woke up. Actually Wed. nights she usually falls asleep on the way to mtg sleeps through mtg and all the way home into bed and through till morning.