little cold

This post is more for the "southern" readers. Can't wait till summer.

Comments

Heather S said…
we had -30 at 8 am, don't really want to know what it was with the windchill. Looking forward to our heat wave coming in next week. LOW 20'S!!!!!!!!!! ;)
farmermarvswife said…
Hi - sorry it is so cold. It is cooler here but humid so doesn't feel bad. I'm having trouble link with my cell phone so I'm at the library checking this. Works fine when I have wi-fi. Mom S.
Wanda said…
I wish I was with the farmermarvswife.......... HA! Any where warmer.
Anonymous said…
If -21 is Fair then what is Unfair??? -50???
I have one word for ya- BRRRRRRRRR!
Jeanette said…
Wow! We have been hitting the High 40's and Low 50's durning the day here. I guess this is one time I am thankful to be in a 'southern state'.

Thanks for your good wishes on my blog!
Dalayna said…
We've got you beat! -30 the other day with -50 windchill. :D It's 20 now and it's a heatwave!
Anonymous said…
Now I know why it's not so bad after all living in the south...It feels cold when it gets down to 30
Granny