Trip to Dubuque

Nolan and I went to Dubuque yesterday. Helen thought it would be more restful to stay at home with Hannah, so it was just a man's outing. We had to stop at Cabela's on the way.
The main reason for going was free water park passes and hotel (from Theo, he must be too busy this winter). Nolan had a lot of fun in the water.
When we got back to the hotel I thought he looked pretty funny on the toilet so of course, I took the picture.
This morning we went to the Great River Museum, highly recommended if you're ever in the area. It has a lot of history about the Mississippi River and has some really neat aquariums also.
These ducks were pretty fun to watch.

Nolan is shown here operating a virtual barge line.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hmmm, we'll have to go back sometime when we can go, I would like to see the mueseum. Maybe next time I win a free stay at a hotel I can go!!
Anonymous said…
glad you could use it. looks like you had a good time.
Anonymous said…
looks like a fun outing.
Looks like such a fun trip! Maybe we'll send all you boys on a trip sometime!!