Old Joke

There is an overly friendly woman that lives down the street that walks by with her beagle every day. Well, in the summer when I was out mowing the grass, she would walk by and say, "hey, could you come over and do mine when you are done? Ha ha!" Then when I was out raking leaves in the fall, she walks by and says, "hey, I have a bunch of leaves in my yard if you want to come over and rake them, ha ha!" Now it is winter and we have about a foot of snow. I was just outside finishing up the driveway when she walks by and you guessed it she wanted me to do hers when I was done. This is an age old joke but still funny... Not!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have an idea -- shock her socks off and go down there and start doing what she asked. Of course this could lead to her never giving up the joke!!
Anonymous said…
btw, do you know a good electrian?