My very own forcast

My forecast is that we are going to have a lot of continued rain for a long period of time. Here's the reason: It all started on Saturday when Theo and I went fishing. The real weatherman said there was not supposed to be any rain on Saturday. Well, he was wrong of course because a couple hours into our excursion, it started raining (we didn't take pictures of the fish we were catching because we were going to take pictures of the much larger ones that never got on the other end of our lines). It continued to rain on us for the remainder of the day. When we got the boat home, I didn't put the cover on because I wanted to let it dry first. It has continued raining every day since and the inside of the boat is still wet. When I got home tonight, I decided to put the boat in our small garage. When I got it backed up to the door, I discovered that the boat was too large for the door door was too small for the boat by about 1/2 inch on each side. This, I got a picture of. So to end the story, I am still waiting for a dry day so I can cover up my wet boat.

Comments

Anonymous said…
There is only one solution, get a bigger garage.
Anonymous said…
The problem that you are having is how fast you are hitting the garage door. If you were to back the boat in at say....55 mph, it would fit right through. Probably have a door on the back as well.
Anonymous said…
Well at least I know there is no chance of me having to scrape snow and ice off my van this winter.
Anonymous said…
I actually think with a sawzall we could make a custom door, with notches the right size and height for the wheel wells.
Anonymous said…
Shaun, you make me laugh...a lot. =)