Wyoming Snow!

She might be the only girl with 6 boys in the house but she's the queen of the hill.

Gus and Nolan being sled dogs.

Westen and Linken!

Princess with attitude!
   So my husband was like oh snow doesn't pile up in WY no need to bring the sleds etc etc etc blah blah blah....
   Well we slide into WY during a snow storm, had to tow the u-haul back up Dave and Jo's driveway after unloading the piano.  I couldn't use the van for several days as the driveway was to icy to get up, although watching me try was probably amusing.  I did get towed out once...a new experience for me.  Needless to say I am glad that it has been warmer the last couple days so the driveway is cleared off.
Gus informed me rather indignantly that I should have brought Nolan's snowboard because they could have had a lot of fun with it.  Ha!
   Now before the newness of it wears off and and find it normal I really need to go take pictures of the booming metropolis that we are residing in.   Stay tuned!!

Comments