On the road thoughts from a Modern day Ma Ingalls...

 I wonder if Mary and Laura asked when they would get there?
My view....the back of a u haul gets kind of boring to look at after awhile. 




   However since Nolan wasn't with me to strongly object to my music choice I could listen to old country music for hours on end :p  Good memories of playing with my Dad's old records. 
   For the record I once said I would never live in _______, WY. Guess where we are now?  Further proof you should never say never. 
   I did however as a little girl tell my mom I that I would drive a red mini van and live in Sidney, MT...(where she was raised)  My mini van is blue and I'm in WY so guess that isn't really that far off....
   And while I normally would say 11 month old babies don't need candy dum dums worked well to keep him happy.  Although now I need to wash a carseat cover, register Nolan for school,  help unload a u haul.....

Comments

Neisha said…
glad you made it
Heather S said…
happy unpacking! :)
The Beecham's said…
It's not so bad!!! ;)
Melissa said…
How exciting! Wishing you guys all the best!
Mindy said…
good luck with this new chapter in life!
Anita said…
When Mary and Laura asked 'Are we there yet?' they were kicked out of the wagon and told to run along beside it for awhile! ;)