Sick Day

 Soo...Wednesday the thought briefly crossed my mind that we were all healthy, think we all know where this is going... at supper I noticed a certain school boy rubbing his eye...his red, matted with green gunk eye...well alrighty than slight change in the evenings plans.   Which brings us to Thursday and a sick day.  He and Hannah enjoyed a wonderful day of playing nicely together...truly... so nicely they made this....


Would you believe me if I said they just as nicely cleaned it up together?  No?  Fine you're right.  They did happily throw it all down the basement stairs for me to put away.  
This morning his other eye was all matted over so he's home again but not playing so nicely.  And to top it all all 3 of them have colds again...yea me!

Comments

farmermarvswife said…
I can hear them laughing as they threw it down the stairs...sigh! Hope you are all feeling better soon! Love ya all! xoxo
HrdWrknmn said…
I feel your pain! Sick kids are no fun and it seems there are two seasons this time of year for a mother: the season when kids are always sick...and...well...the season when kids are getting sick!!! hope it passes soon!