Coversations with Mom

Some funny stories from the kids lately.

Hannah:  "Mom, I think we should paint hearts and stars on the outside of our house."
Me:  "When you grow up you can paint whatever you want on the side of your house."
Hannah:  "Moomm, I'm not going to have a house, I'm going to have a castle."

Me:  "Nolan what did you do at school today?"
Nolan:  "Well my pants fell down."
Me: "oh dear, what did you do?"
Nolan: "I pulled them up, it was ok my underwear didn't fall off just my pants."

Comments

Heather S said…
they are hilarious!!! the things kids say!
Neisha said…
loved them both!
farmermarvswife said…
I'm sure the castle will come with hearts and stars!
Sounds like it is time for suspenders!....
how funny!
HrdWrknmn said…
Thanks for the good laugh! :)
Mindy said…
hilarious.