Nolan's 1st Day of School!

This was actually taken yesterday. We had a 1/2 appointment at his school to "ease" preschoolers into it.
This morning before we headed off to the bus stop. After I dropped him off I went over to his school to make sure he made it. Good thing I did (Shaun was giving me a hard time about it) because he didn't get off at his stop! I wasn't fast enough to stop the bus driver so I went inside and the nice office ladies helped out a poor sobbing mother track down her son.
He finally arrived at his school. He was totally fine. Said he didn't know he was suppose to get off here and the bus driver said he was having a good time talking to another boy. I don't think she'll let him forget tomorrow!
Coming home! Hannah was so excited to see big brother although she did a good job entertaining herself while he was gone.

Comments

Burchibunch said…
See us mothers know what were doing! Glad you got him tracked down and he didnt seem to notice! Hope the rest of the year is uneventful:)
Shaun said…
I am sure the bus driver would have noticed the "extra" kid on the bus after the final stop and figured out where he was supposed to be.
Anita said…
Of course the bus driver would have noticed... and of course it's happened before. But I think you're brave sending him off on the bus. I would have had a meltdown, for sure. I'm not sure my nerves could have handled being a mom! But my nerves and I love being an auntie! ;)
Love Nolan's expression in the 1st one. I think he might have been a little bit excited!!
Kenneth Pinney said…
Hi Shaun and Helen,
I am not in Brooklyn NY but that is where my identity often shows me when I look at blogs - even my own blog rolls.

Anyhow, it is sure nice to run across this blog. Love seeing the pictures of you all and know a little of how it goes for you. Thanks for sharing...

I also have a blog - I have had to go private on it so If you would like I could invite your to view... please send me an email address at my email... ken.pinney@gmail.com