Shaun's favorite part of the trip!

For those who don't know, Shaun's sister, Tonya, is married to a pilot, and he has this friend who flies a stunt plane. Those of you who know Shaun know that given the chance to ride in it he'll not turn it down. His loving wife gave the ok because 1) Tonya did it 2) the pilot was an older man (meaning he hasn't killed himself doing it) 3) He'd be wearing a parachute and 4) I probably couldn't have stopped him.
Shaun and the pilot.
Bye honey--hope you come home safe.
More my style but I didn't fit.
There are no pictures of the actual stunts since they have to fly out a ways to do them since there are so many skydivers above the airport. I'm pretty sure I really wouldn't have liked seeing a plane plunge toward the ground with my husband in it anyway. Shaun was happy that he got to take the controls himself for a bit. Needless to say this is one he'll be talking about for awhile :)

Comments

Helen said…
By not fitting I mean in the toy plane-- I'd have probably fit into the camero but riding in it wasn't an option. Bummer-- :)
Heather S said…
Yikes- I don't think I could do the 'stunt' airplane thing. :0

My idea of flying would be hopping in that camero and hammer down :)
farmermarvswife said…
I think the last reason for letting Shaun do it was probably the 'real' reason! ha! I love that picture of Hannah in the plane!
Will said…
i would give my hind leg for a chance to ride in a plane like that!