Weekend at the farm.

We all went up to Marvin and Minnie's for the weekend. Mostly it was to celebrate Minnie's birthday. Happy Birthday!Helen went up there a few days early with the kids. Hannah mostly enjoyed playing outside and playing with the cats.
The highlight of Nolan's weekend was riding on all the farm equipment, especially the combine. He also enjoyed the trucks and the tractor.
Dave actually let him drive the combine.
How do you like Hannah's Palin glasses?

Here's Nolan "bullfighting" a cat.

Comments

farmermarvswife said…
Very funny Shaun! You've been at photoshop again!! From your favorite mother-in-law
farmermarvswife said…
And I wasn't referring to the Palin glasses!
Anonymous said…
I was wondering when you'd get a new family picture posted. Nice pic! :)
Tammy Z said…
aunt minnie--were you referring to the candles on your cake?? i seem to recall you commenting on my blog that you only had 2 candles!! happy belated b-day by the way!! :o)
farmermarvswife said…
you got it, Tammy!
Anonymous said…
I think you are probably just getting a little forgetful Mom.
farmermarvswife said…
Ha Ha Ha!
I do remember my cake having white frosting, too.
Someone said that ya'll lived in Lincoln; so guess that they were wrong. ;)
farmermarvswife said…
I keep expecting to see pictures of the big buck here! Mom S.