Fall

The kids have been having fun playing in the leaves.Little control freak.

We also did a little weekend project that involved removing some bushes to make way for flowers. The kids found some of my tools and decided to help... or something.
We made the mistake of telling Nolan we would maybe get him some cowboy boots. Well, he did not forget our promise and kept asking about them everyday till we had to order some in from out west (Wyoming). They don't sell much around here. He also insists on having his pant legs tucked into his boots.
We ain't got much fer horses or ranches around here so the computer will have to deal with the pictures. He has been begging us for a horse ride now.

Comments

farmermarvswife said…
in order show off the boots you can't have the pants covering them! What a dude! Grandma S.
Anonymous said…
I like how my dear husband said we decide we would maybe get.... I'm pretty sure that it was all him that wanted the boots!!
Neisha said…
oh my goodness...you've got to frame the cowboy/horse picture of Nolan...that's great, I love it!
Anonymous said…
Not all guys that wear cowboy boots ride horses. If they did we would have a city full of horses! He sure is cute in them! Maybe it is just the poses.
Will said…
Haha i love the picture of him leaning against that couch. You can tell he is just pleased as punch with his get-up.

I see you found my blog again as well. :)
Dalayna said…
Those pictures are so cute! I love the cowboy boots!

We have a new blogspot!