Fishing/Crabbing

We went fishing and crabbing out of Depoe Bay. They say this is the Worlds smallest harbor. The boat to the left is the one we went on, the Morning Star. Here's one of Minnie's fish. We were catching black rock fish.
One of my fish. Theo, it is BIGGER than Minnie's :)
Here is one of Marvin's fish. He had a bigger one than this also.
There were a few sick people on the boat, but they helped chum for the fish!
We dropped crab pots on the way out and picked them up on the way back in. We had the harbor record for the year with over 90 keepers.

This harbor seal was at the dock when we got back.

Comments

Diane T. said…
I have to show Dale these pics. He lived in Florida 5 years went deep sea fishing a dozen times and was sick everytime. The last time he swore he would never get back on a deep sea boat and it has been over 30 years. I guess there are no cruises in my future with my hubby.