Parks and Rec

We went to the park and enjoyed some nice weather on one of my days off.Nolan likes to watch the koi.
We also stopped at the ice cream shop to get back the calories we burned off by walking.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch... Hannah has been crawling everywhere, getting in everything, and walking around anything she can. I will let you know when she is able to walk without the extra help. She did stand all by herself the other day for about 5 seconds. Then she fell face-down and refuses to do it any more.
Toothy grin.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Helen & family! I don't know if I've ever left a comment for you, but I check your blog regularly! Tonight I HAD to comment, though, to just say that your kids are SO cute! :) And Hannah...what a chunky-monkey! She's adorable!! :) Thanks for all the updates!!