Helen's thoughts of the day

Shaun is remodeling the bathroom today, which means he is semi crabby but I'm thrilled. I try to be extremely helpful by staying out of the way. So far so good, no trips to the emergency room. So I was blog hopping (admit you do it too) and came across a link on Neisha's site that is denim skirts -that's right a entire website of denim skirts, you really should check it out. Anyway it is almost more fun than looking at cute cloth diapers, except there are A LOT of diaper sites. I mostly just look, I haven't gotten so crazy that I'm willing to pay more than $50 for one diaper. Lest you think I'm insane for even using cloth diapers I will have you know that I sold some the other day for more than I paid for them, that's right--try that with a used disposible.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I thought my husband was the only one who got "semi-crabby" doing projects around the house. I've found a batch of chocolate chip cookies is a good cure for that (or at least takes the edge off). Enjoyed your thougths..
Anonymous said…
the comments about diapers on this one is absolutely hilarious on this one!! MomS.
Anonymous said…
oops, I guess I didn't proofread very well! I think you get my point though! Mom S.